- Classic Full Set $120
- Classic 2 week Fill In $45 Classic eyelash extensions are simple, beautiful, natural-looking eyelash extensions. Classic eyelash extension typically takes 3 hours and the results will be soft, natural-looking lashes. Classic lashes won’t add much volume but will add length. Classic extensions offer an even lash line that opens up the eye.
- Hybrid Full Set $140
- Hybrid 2 week Fill In $75 Hybrid extensions gives you the best of both worlds. The look is achieved by mixing classic lashes and volume lashes placed strategically to frame the eyes. Hybrid extensions offer a variety of texture and more volume, but without the sometimes-unnatural look of volume lashes. Provides a lash line with a bit more volume but not quite as full as volume extensions, then this is the route to go.
- Volume Full Set $165
- Hybrid 2 week Fill In $85 Volume eyelash extensions vary from a natural look which adds some length and volume, to a very dramatic and full look. Bold and beautiful.
- Make-up Application (In Salon) $100
- Make-up Application (Travel) $125
- Bridal Make-up Application (In Salon) $100
- Bridal Make-up Application (Travel) $125
- Bridal Make-up Trial (In Salon) $100
$150 per makeup artist (up to 30 minutes) *Additional $5 for every minute traveled over 30 minutes
- Bridal Styling (In Salon) $90
- Bridal Styling (Travel) $120
- Bridal Styling Trial (In Salon) $65+
- Bridesmaid/Mother Styling (In Salon) $85
- Bridesmaid/Mother Styling (Travel) $95
$150 per stylist/makeup artist (up to 30 minutes) *Additional $5 for every minute traveled over 30 minutes
Call for pricing quote.
*A 50% non-refundable deposit must be placed at time of booking (20% gratuity included) | Bridal Contract Required
Our classic manicure includes meticulous detailing of nails and cuticles. Enjoy a short relaxing massage with our JoJoba cuticle oil and moisturizing hand cream.
- Classic Manicure $35
- Gel $45
LCN Urea Luxury Pedicure
LCN Urea offers optimum care for very dry and sensitive skin. Urea is a compound found naturally in the human body and exists in every healthy cell. When the skin is dry, the natural content of the body’s urea is minimized. As an ingredient in many dermatological skincare products, urea promotes rehydration of the skin — it is unmatched for its hydrating properties. Urea increases water content to the skin for a serious restorative treatment. With outstanding results after one treatment, the LCN Urea foot care line became the number one choice for pedicurists.
- LCN Urea Luxury Pedicure $85
- Eyelash Tint $25 – $30
- Eyebrow Tint $20
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint$40
- Henna Brows (brow wax included)$50
- Ear Piercing $30
- Lash Lift and Tint $60
Lash lift and tint is a semi-permanent lift, curl, and tint of your natural lashes. Natural lashes are initially curved over a silicone shield then a perming solution is applied followed by tint to darken the lash color. Our lash technician will set the shape of your natural lashes into a realistic curl while giving the depth appearance look of mascara.
- Eyebrows $20
- Lip $15
- Chin $20
- Facial Package (eyebrows, lip & chin) $47+
- Underarm $25+
- Half Arm $30
- Full Arm $60
- Stomach $30
- Chest $50+
- Back $50
- Bikini $40
- Brazilian $65
- Half Leg $45
- Full Leg $65
- Full Body $325+
- Seaweed Facial $75
This facial is an express ticket to clean and healthy skin. A soothing massage with revitalizing C-serum followed by a fresh seaweed mask that cools and soothes. This treatment helps hydrate while improving skin tone and clarity.
- Hydra 4 Facial $95
This facial treatment was specially designed to balance, soothe, and protect while helping to decrease skin sensitivity. Olive oil and olive leaf extracts provide superior anti-oxidant protection while nourishing seaweed retrains the skin to be less sensitive and builds resistance to external factors.
- Hydra Dew Facial $110
Restore and preserve moisture long term. Our exclusive natural ingredients re-establish moisture to your skin that becomes so dry. Balances and repairs the skin’s barrier to combat fine lines, environmental aggressors, solar irritation, chemical irritation and free radical damage. Hydra Dew provides Immediate 100% in-depth moisturization and superior anti-oxidant protection. Boost moisture content while combating hyper-pigmentations and wrinkles. Delivers maximum results in a minimum amount of time.
- 4 Layer Facial $110
The “4 Layer Facial” was named the “best facial of the century” by Cosmopolitan UK. This premier anti-aging treatment provides layer upon layer of pure, fresh European seaweed to rejuvenate, tone, and help firm the skin dramatically and long term. Enjoy a cool aqua green seaweed mask, a warm and mineral-rich thermal mask, and finish with a honey and almond scrub to exfoliate and rid the skin of comedones. The result is healthier, younger-looking skin that is nourished with visible moisture.
- Hydra Medic Facial $125
This facial is ideal for acne-prone skin; the hydra medic facial purifies and controls breakouts through deep pore cleansing, while maintaining skin moisture balance. Reduces oil from overly active sebaceous glands while soothing and healing lesions. Skin is left renewed and refreshed.
Let the relaxation begin with a hot foot soak into our whirlpool tub, Next, your feet will enjoy a lavish sugar scrub exfoliation, filing, and cuticle care. A soothing moisture mask will be applied, and feet wrapped in warm towels. Followed by a luxurious foot and leg massage and topped off with OPI polish.
- Deluxe Spa Pedicure $62
- Spa Gel Pedicure $72
Sink your feet into our whirlpool tub and experience the relaxation that comes from having your feet pampered. This service features exfoliation, callous treatment, toenail and cuticle care, as well as a foot and calf massage. Finish it off with your choice of shiny OPI polish!
- Express Pedicure $45
Nails, Hands and Feet
- Classic Manicure $35
- Gel Manicure $47 – $52
- Express Pedicure $47
- Deluxe Spa Pedicure $57
- LCN Pedicure $85
- Paraffin Hand Treatment $12
- Polish Change $22
- Nail Art $5+
- Soak Off OPI Gels $20
- Gel Spa Pedi $67
- Gel manicure with Gel Overlay $57
(additional charges for nail additives and designs)
We use Hot Heads Tape-In and Babe Hand-Tied and Tape-In extensions. Service time and price varies depending on thickness and texture of natural hair. A consultation is required before service appointment. During the consultation, the client must pay the cost of the extensions before an appointment will be scheduled to apply the extensions. Additional charges apply to color and cut the extensions.
- Application $350+
- Re-installation Fee $100
- IBE® (Invisible Bead Extension) – MINI ROW $85
- IBE® (Invisible Bead Extension) – 1 Row $150
- IBE® (Invisible Bead Extension) – 2 Row $300
- IBE® (Invisible Bead Extension) – 3 Row $450
Note: Consultation is required for all Extensions
this is the description to be added to the IBE® (Invisible Bead Extension)
Beaded hand sewn method that; PREVENTS DAMAGE to the client`s hair and scalp from tension, over-direction and haphazard installs. ELIMINATES DISCOMFORT due to the contact of beads on the scalp and the common “clamp and crank” beading approach. STYLING VERSATILITY which means no more exposed beads, bonds, or braids when wearing hair up. Rows are determined during IBE consultation.
Prices do not include cut and blow dry. Charges may vary depending on length and thickness of hair.
- Traditional $75-$85+
- Spiral $150+
- Designer Wraps $85-$95+
- Awauphi Keratriplex Intense Treatment $35+
- B3 Bond Builder Treatment $40+
- Redken Bonding $35+
- Tea Tree hair and Scalp Treatment $20+
- Joico Defy Damage Masque Treatment $35+
- Olaplex Treatment $35+
- Relaxer – Brazilian Blowout $250+ – $350+
- Conditioning Treatment $35+
Color (Without Cut)
- All Over Color (one color) $85+
- Root Color (one color) $70+
- Part-Line Color (one color) $30+
- Partial Foils (additional charges for multiple colors) $90+
- Full Foils (additional charges for multiple colors) $150+
- Cap Highlights/Lowlights $85+
- Semi-Permanent (P.M. Shines) $65+
- Color Toner (Clear or Color) $35+
- Ombre (additional charges depending on natural level of lift reqd) $150+
- Partial Balayage $100+
- Full Balayage $150+
- Men’s Color $45+
- Men`s grey blending Color $ 47+
- Men`s Permanent Color $52
*For longer hair, additional charges may apply.*
Styles & Special Occasions
- Shampoo, Blow Dry, & Style $30+
- Shampoo & Roller Set $32+
- Specialty Braids $30+
- Flat Iron (without shampoo/blow dry) $35+
- Special Occasion Style/Up-Do $80+
- Bang Trim $10
- Helix/Razor Cut *$47-60+
- Female Haircut (Short / Medium length) $47- $55+
- Female Haircut (Medium to Long Length) $50-$60+
- New Guest Female Haircut $47 -$55+
- Female Dry Cut (one length, not layered)$30
- Male Haircut $28
- Male Buzz cut (one guard all over) $20
- Beard Trim $10
Special Occasions $85+
- up to age 5 $20
- age 6-12 $30
All prices are estimates and may vary depending on length and/or thickness of hair.
The Helix™ Original Shear is curved and torqued to create conical end treatments into the cut section of hair, changing its structure permanently. The size and amount of natural looking curls are based on the hair’s natural elasticity and chosen styling method.
The professionals with the curved Helix scissors required for this cut are Sandy Reed, Kalyn Ratcliff, Ann Moore, Tammy Booth, and Tracy Burlingame. Sandy Reed has received her Professional Helix Designer certification for her furthered education in this hair design technique.