- Non-Smoking Facility
- New Clients:
- New clients must put down a deposit (amount determined by Innovations depending on services) to schedule an appointment. Deposit will be applied to services for date scheduled. The deposit is non-refundable. By paying the deposit, you agree to all Innovations’ policies and conditions.
- New clients must report to front desk upon arrival to fill out necessary paperwork.
- ALL clients must arrive 5-10 minutes prior to appointment to keep the stylists on schedule. Please report to front desk upon arrival.
- We require a 24-hour notice for all cancellations.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before must pay 50% of total scheduled services.
- Appointments cancelled less than 2 hours before must pay 100% of total scheduled services.
- Spa appointments (facials, massage, waxing, etc.) require a credit card on file to schedule.
- Missed spa appointments (without notification) will be charged 100% of the total scheduled services to the credit card on file.
- Parties of 3 or more are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. Deposit will be applied to services for date scheduled. For your convenience, 15% gratuity will be added.
- Children are welcome to receive services. Due to insurance purposes and safety concerns, children (12 and under) must always be under adult supervision.
- Children are not allowed outside of the waiting area unless they are receiving a service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks. Clients paying with check must present ID for license number and current address. Please make checks payable to Innovations. A $35 service fee will be charged on all returned checks.
Innovations Salon and Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service to ANY person at ANY time for ANY reason (disorderly conduct, inappropriate language, etc.).
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Not activated until payment has been received.
- Holds no cash value.
- Innovations Salon and Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service or gift cards for any reason (disorderly conduct, inappropriate language, etc.). In that event, the gift card may not be returned for a refund.
- Gift certificates are non-redeemable after the expiration date has expired.
- Any unused balances will remain on gift certificates until redeemed or the original expiration date expires, whichever occurs first.
- All gift certificates may be upgraded, and the redeemer is responsible for any additional cost at time services are rendered.
- Please help us keep on our schedule and yours, to ensure your special day goes stress free. All bridal party members rendering services are to arrive no later than 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment to ensure their full quality time. Late arrival, or absences may result in forfeiting an appointment, and full service charges will be applied.
- Parties of 3 or more are required to place a 50% non-refundable deposit (deposit will be rendered at date of service). For your convenience a 15% gratuity will be added.